Jaru Home and Community Services

(281) 948 4250 / Toll Free: 1 (866) 985-8192

How To Obtain HCS or TXHmL Services

  •  Contact Your local Mental Health and IDD Authority, formerly (MHMRA).   
  • The Mental Health Authority will assist you in determining eligibility and completing the paperwork so that you may be placed on a waiting list.
  •  You will be notified by the Authority when your slot becomes available
  •  The Authority will offer a list of service providers form which you can choose who to contact or visit their facility
  •  REMEMBER..... if you are currently receiving HCS or TxHmL from another service provider and you are unsatisfied with the services, contract your                                     Service Coordinator to discuss your transfer options.